DIALOG KOMUNIKACIJE d.o.o. takes care of your privacy.
These privacy rules apply to all individuals whose personal data is collected and processed in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter: the Regulation) and the applicable laws of the Republic of Croatia.
It is also the responsibility of DIALOG to ensure that these Rules are available to all individuals whose personal data is collected by DIALOG prior to collection.
It is the responsibility of every employee of DIALOG, who collects personal data of individuals, to acquaint the individual with these Rules in order to ensure the lawful obtaining of consent for the collection and processing of personal data of individuals.
According to the definition given in the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection, personal data are “all data relating to an individual whose identity has been established or can be established (respondent); an identifiable individual is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by means of identifiers such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental , economic, cultural or social identity of that individual. ”
In order to be able to provide services we must collect certain personal information. We undertake to only collect data that is necessary to achieve the purpose and at the same time does not pose a threat to your privacy.
DIALOG collects your personal data such as name and surname, address of residence, e-mail address, telephone / mobile phone number, OIB (personal indetification number).
You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data, and if you choose not to provide us with your personal data, we may not be able to provide you with certain services or inform you about our activities.
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
In accordance with the Regulation and other legal regulations, DIALOG processes and collects personal data only if and to the extent that one of the following conditions is met:
– processing is necessary for the execution of the contract in which the respondent is a party or in order to take action at the request of the respondent before concluding the contract;
– processing is necessary in order to comply with the legal obligations of DIALOG, as the manager or executor of processing;
– processing is necessary for the needs of the legitimate interests of DIALOG as a processing manager or a third party (such as website management, data analysis and management, evaluation and business improvement).
In all other cases, when there is none of the above grounds for collecting personal data, DIALOG must obtain the consent of the respondents for the processing of personal data.
DIALOG may also use data obtained in other ways, for which it gives special notice at the time of collection. DIALOG may combine data it collects about individuals (for example through a website or from third parties) for the purposes described above.
DIALOG needs your consent to process your personal data. Consent must be given explicitly. When we ask for your consent to the processing of special categories of personal data, you will be specifically informed of the purpose of the collection and the manner in which the special category of data is processed.
You may withdraw your consent at any time in accordance with the prescribed withdrawal procedure, provided that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the application prior to its withdrawal.
Our websites and the social networking sites we manage often contain information about the various games we organize. For those competitions and prize games to which we provide electronic access, we will use your personal data only for the purpose of realizing the prize contest (eg to get in touch with you in case of winning the prize game). We do not share this information with anyone outside of DIALOG except with clients for whom we organize games or to meet legal obligations.
Online contact information is used without the permission of parents or legal representatives only to respond directly to the child’s request and will not be used for any other purposes. In cases where children under the age of 16 are allowed to participate in prize games, we require the child to obtain prior permission to participate from their parents or legal representatives, and enter the e-mail address or telephone / mobile number of their parents or legal representatives. The parent or legal representative is authorized to deny the child permission to participate in prize games. If a child under the age of 16 wins the prize, the parents or legal representative will be notified by e-mail, telephone or in writing. The personal data of the child and the parent are deleted from our records if requested to do so by the parent or legal representative.
As a parent or legal representative, you always have the right to request access to all personal information about your child that we have received on one of our sites, you can request the deletion of data and / or prohibit us from future collection and use of information about your child.
For each transfer of your personal data to third parties, from the category of special data, your consent will be required, unless otherwise provided by law, ie. if there is a legal obligation to share data.
We may disclose your information if we have to comply with a legal obligation or if we are ordered to do so for legal purposes, to determine, exercise our legal rights, when we believe that disclosure of personal information is necessary or appropriate to prevent damage or financial loss, in case of sale or transfer of all or part of the business or assets (including status changes, deletions or liquidations of the company), and in other cases with your consent.
We may transfer the personal information we collect about you to recipients (including our affiliates within the meaning of the Companies Act) to third countries only if:
– you have given your explicit consent to the transfer;
– the transfer is necessary for the execution of the contract concluded between the respondent and the controller or in order to take measures before signing the contract initiated by the respondent;
– the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract concluded between the controller and a third party, and is in the interest of the respondent;
– the transfer of personal data is obligatory or prescribed by law for the purpose of protecting an essential public interest or for the purpose of exercising or defending legal actions;
– the transfer of personal data is necessary to protect the vital interests of the respondents;
– work on the transfer of personal data to a third country for which the European Commission has assessed that it has appropriate data protection standards;
– the recipient provides a sufficient guarantee regarding the adequate protection of personal data.
10.1. The right to access data
DIALOG will, at your request, confirm whether and what your data is being processed. You can request the following information:
– Purpose of processing and legal basis for data processing;
– If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of DIALOG or a third party, details of legitimate
– Categories of personal data that are collected, processed and stored;
– Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed or will be disclosed;
– If personal data is transferred to third countries or international organizations security information transmission of that data. The EU has authorized the transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area areas based on the existence of minimum data protection standards. In case of data transfer in countries that are not on the list of safe countries, we will ensure the existence of certain measures to keep your data remains protected;
– The period of storage of your data;
– Details of your rights to correct, delete, restrict processing, or oppose processing data;
– About your right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time;
– How to file a complaint to the supervisory service;
– Whether it is a legal or contractual request for the collection of personal data or a request that is necessary for the conclusion of the contract, whether you are obliged to provide personal data and possible consequences for denial of personal data.
– The source of personal data if the data is not collected directly from you.
– Information and details on automated decision making, such as profiling and all key information on the logic used when creating the profile, as well as the meaning and expected consequences of such processing.
In order to establish the identity of the applicant, DIALOG accepts the following documents:
– Identity card (I.D.)
– other public document with a photograph
10.2. Right to correction
You have the right to request a correction of your data processed by DIALOG, if the stored data is inaccurate or incomplete.
10.3. Right to delete
If you prove that the reasons for which personal data are processed are no longer permissible, necessary or reasonable under certain circumstances, the relevant personal data will be deleted unless required otherwise by applicable law.
10.4. The right to limit processing
When certain conditions are used in the processing of your data, you have the right to restrict such data processing.
10.5. The right to transfer data
It is your right to transfer your data, which is processed by DIALOG, to someone else.
10.6. The right to object
You have the right to object to certain types of processing of your personal data (eg direct marketing)
10.7. The right to refuse automatic data processing, including profiling
It is your right to oppose the legal effects of the automatic processing of your personal data.
10.08. Rejecting a request for access or correction
In the event that DIALOG refuses to comply with your request for access or correction, you will be notified of the reasons for the refusal.
10.9. The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
In case you have any objections to the way your personal data is processed by DIALOG or to the way your complaint is processed, you can complain directly to the supervisory body (Personal Data Protection Agency).
11. How we protect personal information
We use organizational, technical and physical measures to protect the personal information we collect through a website that protects your personal information from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
The owner of this document is DIALOG. DIALOG will review this Policy in accordance with the requirements mentioned above. The current version of this document is available to all DIALOG employees at the company’s headquarters.
Marina Čulić Fischer, managing director